Enhance Your Hardscaping Investment
Although some manufacturers claim
their pavers look 'new' forever - the reality is that
all pavers weather and require cleaning
to restore their "new" appearance. Think of sealing your pavers in
the same way you would polish and buff your floors or wax your car.
The process restores the original beauty and protects them from
Fortunately with the revolutionary, new system - Seal 'n
Lock - you can erase the mellowing effects harsh weather and
daily living can have on your pavers. Offered exclusively through
EP Henry Certified Sealing Specialists™, the Seal 'n Lock
- Cleans and enhances your pavers in just 1 day!
Other systems require 2-5 days.
- Is ecologically safe and child/pet friendly
- Cleans the sediments that develop over time from natural
elements like rain, snow, and rotting leaves
- Is an aesthetic consideration - you can choose a matte finish
or a richer sheen, plus protect against future staining caused by
natural elements and food mishaps
...and when performed by a EP Henry Certified Sealing Specialist,
you can be assured that the job is done right!
Click here to
more before and after photos with Seal 'n Lock.
Check out this video from an actual Seal 'n
Exclusively from EP Henry, the proven Seal 'n Lock System:
- Won't harm people, pets, or plants
- Provides a durable protective barrier against the elements
- Delivers a long-lasting, natural luster or enhanced wet look
- Inhibits the growth of mold and weeds
We can help in locating an EP Henry-certified Seal 'n Lock System technician in your area.
Call us today at 1-888-436-7970!
Contact me by