Are you ready to expand your professional growth by joining EP Henry Corporation, a fourth generation 115 year company, which is on a mission to bring friends and families together through amazing outdoor living spaces? We are in search of a motivated, energetic and hands-on Supply Chain Procurement Manager to be a part of our team and support our mission. This role will be based at EP Henry’s Corporate Office located in Woodbury, NJ.
The Supply Chain Procurement Manager will develop, lead and execute the long term Supply Chain and Procurement strategy and capabilities along with the day to day activities necessary to support production needs and customer requirements. This role will have a strong focus on utilizing technology to implement various manufacturing/procurement applications and other continuous improvement initiatives to support all aspects of supply chain management that includes procurement, materials management, production planning, quality assurance and logistics.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Analyzes and manage the material procurement, inventory planning and management, production planning distribution and logistical functions of EP Henry Corporation
- Responsible for the entire life cycle of the product including acquisition of raw materials, establishing production schedules and inventory levels and delivery to the customer
- Purchases raw materials, supplies, equipment, and services by developing purchasing policies and procedures; reviewing, evaluating, consolidating, upgrading, and approving requests; examining and resolving shortages and quality issues; evaluating and approving vendors; evaluating and approving materials, supplies, equipment, and services
- Meets customer requirements by developing and implementing production planning, purchasing, inventory levels, transportation policies and procedures
- Manages inventory by determining and maintaining optimum inventory and cost levels.
- Reviews, prepares and completes action plans; implements production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards
- Collaborates with other members of the manufacturing team to accomplish manufacturing goals and quality goals
- Interfaces daily and works closely with the manufacturing facilities to align production scheduling and purchasing to achieve materials and inventory management operational objectives
- Sustains competitive product pricing by negotiating material costs and discovering new sources. Negotiates payment terms and conditions
- 7 to 10+ years of supply chain management experience including materials procurement, production control and planning, inventory management and logistics.
- Candidates should have excellent understanding and in depth knowledge of the entire supply chain management process including purchasing, supply chain, inventory management, ERP, etc.in a manufacturing environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration or equivalent required
- Prior experience negotiating contracts, quality/continuous improvement initiatives with exceptional knowledge and understanding of manufacturing processes and practices
- Strong computer skills along with exceptional experience working with databases, data warehouse applications and utilizing technology in regards to ERP/MRP systems and integrating various IT manufacturing applications
- Must have excellent critical thinking skills
- Solid strategic sourcing and negotiation skills required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with J.D. Edwards System and/or similar warehouse/inventory system applications
- APICS or similar professional accreditation is preferred.
EP Henry offers a rewarding work environment, excellent wage and benefit package. Please visit our website at www.ephenry.com to learn more about us. If you are interested in joining a company with a strong future, we encourage you to forward your resume and cover letter by email, mail to 201 Park Ave., Woodbury NJ 08096 or fax: (856)432-1443.