- All phases of work performed by an EP Henry Authorized Hardscaping Contractor must meet or exceed installation specifications as defined by the ICPI and NCMA and EP Henry installation guidelines (located in the Technical Section on the EP Henry website (www.ephenry.com).
- These requirements include applying accepted industry guidelines of best practices for installations as well as the use of proper materials.
- Contractors must also ensure that their work meets any and all building codes as required by local municipalities and/or BOCA.
- EP Henry will assume no liability, expressed or implied, or provide any corrective measures for installation problems and/or failures for work that does not meet the specifications stated above.
- Contractors must warranty all facets of their Hardscape work, in writing, for a minimum of three years.
- All companies must submit a signed copy of their written warranty, on company stationery, along with their application.
To process the EPHAHC application, a contractor is required to provide proof that their company has been engaged in Hardscape installation for a minimum of three years. (Please submit a signed invoice for Hardscape product purchases from at least three years ago from date of application).
* Once all parts are complete EP Henry will contact contractor on status of application.
Click here to download Application.