The EP Henry Coventry Wall III system is incredibly versatile, with three lengths, two heights, and a variety of design options in both single and double sided walls.
• Maximum unreinforced wall height is 24″ for retaining wall applications and 33″ for free-standing walls. Above 48″, EP Henry recommends that you consult a Professional Engineer
• Coventry Wall III comes with splittable units to create corners. One 16″ unit per layer is solid.
• Two pins/block needed (except under cap)
• For Coventry Wall III, the tightest radius possible using only the 10” and 6” long units is 33.5”. Using all sizes, the tightest possible radius is 48” to the back of the block
• Always use Coventry Wall III pins
3" Coventry Wall III Pallet
3″ Coventry Wall III Pallet contains 32 square feet, total of 3 sizes (48 pieces of each length). Total weight: 3,336 lbs per cube. One 16″ unit per layer is solid.
6" Coventry Wall III Pallet
6″ Coventry Wall III Pallet contains 32 square feet, total of 3 sizes (24 pieces of each length). Total weight: 3,223 lbs per cube. One 16″ unit per layer is solid.
Coventry Wall III Corners
3″ Coventry Wall III Corners pallet contains 40 square feet. Total weight: 4,516 lbs per cube.
6″ Coventry Wall III Corners pallet contains 40 square feet. Total weight: 4,426 lbs per cube.
Coventry Wall III Caps
Rectangular Coventry Cap pallet contains 32 square feet. Total weight: 4,491 lbs.
Universal Coventry Cap pallet contains 30 square feet. Total weight: 4,280 lbs.
Base Course Block & Pins
Base Course Block pallet contains 45 pieces per cube. Total weight: 3,870 lbs.
Coventry Wall III pins contain 75 pieces per bag or 450 pieces per box.