EP Henry Mesa Retaining Wall is both heavy-duty and aesthetically pleasing, making it ideal for both commercial and residential construction.
• 1 piece = 1 sf of wall face
• Minimum inside radius = 55” (measured from back of block)
• Maximum unreinforced, exposed wall height is 32” (4 courses) under ideal conditions
• Mesa Geogrid must be used in walls over 32” high
• For walls over 48” high, EP Henry recommends that you consult a Professional Engineer
• Two connectors/block needed (except under cap)
Mesa Wall Stretcher pallet contains 48 square feet. Total weight: 3,861 lbs per cube.
Mesa Wall Corner pallet contains 60 square feet. Total weight: 5,010 lbs per cube.
Cap & Connectors
4″ Retaining Wall Cap pallet contains 30 square feet. Total weight: 4,317 lbs per cube.
Mesa Connectors contains 300 pieces per box.