What makes a contractor an EP Henry Authorized Hardscaping Contractor®?
- They have successfully completed the ICPI Contractor Skills Certification course and the NCMA’s Segmental Retaining Wall Certification (for wall construction only)
- They install products in compliance with ICPI, NCMA and EP Henry standards.
- Proof of being in business for more than 3 years. (General Liability and Workers Comp.)
- Minimum three (3) year warranty provided on residential installations.
- State contractor registration license. (if required)
Find an EP Henry Authorized Hardscaping Contractor.
Working with a Project Services® Authorized Contractor
When you choose an EP Henry Authorized Contractor recommended by your Project Consultant, you know your project will be installed by a seasoned professional.
In fact, we’re so confident, EP Henry will back the contractor’s work with a lifetime warranty on product, and a three-year installation warranty – the only manufacturer in the industry to offer this added peace of mind.
Here’s how it works:
- Contact an EP Henry Project Consultant. They’ll ask for details about the project you’re planning.
- With one business day of your contact, our Project Consultant will recommend contractors specifically qualified to handle the complete scope of your project. Each contractor in our program is carefully vetted regarding the services they’re qualified to provide.
- Recommended contractors will connect with you directly to discuss your project. They’ll then return to you with their proposed plan and project estimate. All projects employ quality EP Henry materials where possible.
- Even after you select an EPHAHC Authorized Contractor®, your Project Consultant remains in touch, just to ensure your satisfaction is met.
- When the job is complete, you’ll receive a lifetime warranty on product and a three-year warranty on installation – backed by EP Henry.
Contact a Project Consultant today.
Is your Contractor an EP Henry Authorized Hardscaping Contractor?
Verify them now.