At EP Henry, we look for talented and energetic individuals that are passionate about what they do. Our talented team has been the driving force behind our position as the leading manufacturer in our industry for more than 100 years.
EP Henry's operations are located in Woodbury and Wrightstown New Jersey; Landover, Maryland; and Parker Ford, Pennsylvania in addition to EP Henry's Hardscaping Center at Roxbury, New Jersey.
We accept applications and resumes exclusively for the positions listed. However if there are no current openings listed below, we are always interested in resumes from motivated, talented applicants who would like to join our team.
EP Henry Corporation is a recognized industry leader in the manufacture of Hardscaping* and Architectural Unit Concrete products. We are currently recruiting for a Front End Loader/Heavy Equipment Operator for our Parker Ford, PA manufacturing operations.
Description: The Front End Loader Operator is responsible for but not limited to general housekeeping, filling and maintaining aggregate bins, stacking product, loading and unloading product following established policies and procedures. This role involves operating a straight or articulated rubber-tired tractor-type vehicle equipped with front-mounted hydraulically powered bucket or scoop to lift and transport bulk materials to and from storage/aggregate piles to feed conveyors, hoppers, or chutes.
E.P. Henry offers a rewarding work environment, excellent wage and benefit package. Please visit our website at www.ephenry.com to learn more about us.
If you are interested, we encourage you to apply in person at EP Henry Corporation, 16 Anderson Road, Parker Ford, PA 19457 or forward your resume with salary history: Mail: 201 Park Ave., Woodbury NJ 08096 or fax: (856)432-1443 https://www.indeedjobs.com/ep-henry-corporation/jobs/b33b51449b366bd90b55
EP Henry Corporation, a manufacturer of Hardscaping™ and Architectural Unit Concrete products, is currently recruiting for a Forklift Operator to join our team at our Wrightstown, NJ manufacturing operations. Description This role requires individuals with proven experience in operating forklifts in a manufacturing and/or distribution environment. Candidates must be able to pass certification testing for Forklift Drivers and operate from an established procedure under a minimum of supervision. Must understand and follow directions in English as required by safety and job performance standards as well have good reading skills for product identification and as necessary to fill customer orders. Must be dependable and be able to maintain good attendance. Have the ability to work overtime including Saturdays as required. Position requires lifting of products weighing up to 90 pounds. E.P. Henry offers a rewarding work environment, excellent wage and benefit package. Please visit our website at www.ephenry.com to learn more about us. If you are interested, we encourage you to apply in person at EP Henry Corporation, 2 Farago Blvd Wrightstown, NJ 08562, forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or: Mail: 201 Park Ave., Woodbury NJ 08096 Fax: (856)432-1443 EP Henry takes pride in our diverse workforcehttps://www.indeed.com/jobs?q=Forklift%20Operator&l=Wrightstown%2C%20NJ&vjk=8b49469534d04028
Are you ready to expand your professional growth by joining EP Henry Corporation, a fourth generation 115 year company, which is on a mission to bring friends and families together through amazing outdoor living spaces? We are in search of a motivated, energetic and hands-on Supply Chain Procurement Manager to be a part of our team and support our mission. This role will be based at EP Henry’s Corporate Office located in Woodbury, NJ. DESCRIPTION The Supply Chain Procurement Manager will develop, lead and execute the long term Supply Chain and Procurement strategy and capabilities along with the day to day activities necessary to support production needs and customer requirements. This role will have a strong focus on utilizing technology to implement various manufacturing/procurement applications and other continuous improvement initiatives to support all aspects of supply chain management that includes procurement, materials management, production planning, quality assurance and logistics. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Analyzes and manage the material procurement, inventory planning and management, production planning distribution and logistical functions of EP Henry Corporation
- Responsible for the entire life cycle of the product including acquisition of raw materials, establishing production schedules and inventory levels and delivery to the customer
- Purchases raw materials, supplies, equipment, and services by developing purchasing policies and procedures; reviewing, evaluating, consolidating, upgrading, and approving requests; examining and resolving shortages and quality issues; evaluating and approving vendors; evaluating and approving materials, supplies, equipment, and services
- Meets customer requirements by developing and implementing production planning, purchasing, inventory levels, transportation policies and procedures
- Manages inventory by determining and maintaining optimum inventory and cost levels.
- Reviews, prepares and completes action plans; implements production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards
- Collaborates with other members of the manufacturing team to accomplish manufacturing goals and quality goals
- Interfaces daily and works closely with the manufacturing facilities to align production scheduling and purchasing to achieve materials and inventory management operational objectives
- Sustains competitive product pricing by negotiating material costs and discovering new sources. Negotiates payment terms and conditions
- 7 to 10+ years of supply chain management experience including materials procurement, production control and planning, inventory management and logistics.
- Candidates should have excellent understanding and in depth knowledge of the entire supply chain management process including purchasing, supply chain, inventory management, ERP, etc.in a manufacturing environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration or equivalent required
- Prior experience negotiating contracts, quality/continuous improvement initiatives with exceptional knowledge and understanding of manufacturing processes and practices
- Strong computer skills along with exceptional experience working with databases, data warehouse applications and utilizing technology in regards to ERP/MRP systems and integrating various IT manufacturing applications
- Must have excellent critical thinking skills
- Solid strategic sourcing and negotiation skills required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with J.D. Edwards System and/or similar warehouse/inventory system applications
- APICS or similar professional accreditation is preferred.